At StrikeTec, our mission is to revolutionize your training. We exist to enhance your performance, not compromise your privacy. We believe this should be the standard for all companies providing wearable tech sensors for boxing and MMA.
StrikeTec Users Control Their Personal Data
We believe you should be in control of your personal data. Consistent with this belief:
- We will delete your personal data if you ask us to, including if asked when you cancel your membership.
- We will provide you with access to your personal data if you ask us to, including if asked when you cancel your membership.
StrikeTec Employees Only Access User Personal Data When Required To Provide Services And Support
We prioritize the accountability and the security of your personal data. Our policy is that a user’s personal data is not to be accessed or shared by anyone at StrikeTec without an explicit need to do so. Consistent with these priorities and our policy:
- StrikeTec membership services representatives, management team members, data scientists and technical team members are not permitted to access your personal data without a legitimate business need.
- We maintain a log that tells us who has accessed user personal data and when.
- We actively evaluate data access logs and investigate any anomalies for data access.
3. StrikeTec Does Not Sell User Personal Data
Our business model is to provide highly valuable product experiences and services to our users in exchange for membership fees. As such, we never sell our users’ personal data. This is our promise. Because of how broadly the TCPA defines “sale,” we want to be clear that we use third party cookies and other tracking technologies.
StrikeTec Uses Only Aggregated Or De-Identified Performance Data To Better Understand Human Performance
Our users provide us with an unprecedented amount of accurate physiological data that is collected by their StrikeTec sensors. This information includes punch force, punch speed, type of punch, and any additional information users chose to enter when using StrikeTec services (collectively, “performance data”). We use aggregated or de-identified performance data that no longer identifies a particular individual (and is thus no longer personal data) to help answer important questions about human performance and further explore what it means to be optimal. We believe we have a responsibility to create an ever-better experience for our users by identifying and sharing cutting edge insights. We will always look to provide new content and product features, improve and customize our services (including determining and reporting on trends, sleep, strain, and recovery), and develop thought leadership in the area of human performance. We hope your experience with StrikeTec will improve over time as our user base grows and we continue with our mission to revolutionize your training.
StrikeTec Believes That Third Parties Should Be Prevented From Accessing Our Users’ Data.
Like all other companies, StrikeTec may from time to time receive requests for user data from third parties, like governmental entities (including law enforcement) and private parties engaged in civil litigation. Here are the key principles we stand by when evaluating these requests:
- StrikeTec will never voluntarily disclose user data in response to a request by a governmental entity or civil litigant.
- StrikeTec will never provide any governmental entity or civil litigant with direct access to our users’ data.
- StrikeTec will never provide copies of user data held by StrikeTec to any governmental entity or civil litigant without a valid, narrowly tailored, and legally-binding request (e.g., subpoena, warrant or court order).
- If StrikeTec receives a request for a user’s data, we will provide notice to the user by sending an email to the email address we have on file for that user.
If you are concerned about the privacy of your StrikeTec data, you can delete it at any time by using our self-serve options, either in the StrikeTec app or emailing us at Team@StrikeTec.com and we will address your concerns. We know privacy and security are important to you. We are committed to making StrikeTec the best tool to monitor and understand your performance. We will continue to be transparent about our privacy and security practices as we grow alongside our users.
Our mission at StrikeTec is to revolutionize your training. When you choose to partner with us, we’ll do everything we can to help you reach your peak potential.
© 2023 StrikeTec